Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Presents for Mel

It was my DIL to be birthday on Monday the 5th January and I made a few gifts for her. I made a set of 4 coasters in lilac and green, a mug bag with a star fabric on the outside and lined in purple on the inside (she loves stars and the color purple) also a peg apron (the font panel is a plain purple and I machine embroidered some Sue Box designs on the front) which is something I have been wanting to make for myself but I am still getting there, and then I made a bag to put all the gifts into.

I especially like the bag because it saves on using paper and it can be used for a shopping bag (especially if they eventually make the plastic bags unavailable in the shops). Of course I made the bag in purple colors.

I wish I had taken photo's to post but my camera was not behaving so I have asked my DIL to send me photo's, so hopefully I can put them on here in the next couple of days.

I hope to be able to make bags as part of the gift each time.

Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment