Saturday, January 10, 2009



On January 5th it was my DIL to be Birthday and as part of her gift I made her a mug bag (as she is a primary school teacher she receives a few mugs at christmas time from her pupils) so I thought she can take a different one to work now and then but she

needed to know that the mug was going to transport without breaking on her.


Then I made her a set of 4 coasters because of course we need to have a coaster under our cuppa don't we?

I also made her a peg apron. This is something I have been wanting to make for myself but I am still getting there. Finally I made a bag to put everything into and she is able to use it as a shopping bag in the future.


In case you couldn't tell she loves purple I made them all in purple fabric's.



No comments:

Post a Comment