Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Kristies Birthday

Hip, Hip Horray it's Kristies Birthday today.










And these are what I made for her. A set of Betty Boop placemats and I put them inside a Betty Boop Bag. I think she was pretty happy with them. I hope she was.
She is a big fan of Betty Boop so it makes it a bit easier to know what to make her.
Kristie is the mother of out 3 beautiful
grandchildren (Chloe, Claudia and cyclone Jackson)

Now what to make? I'm going to do some teaching this year so I need to prepare a few things for classes which will be good fun. I enjoy playing and designing my own designs so we will see how we go.
So till next time "Happy Sewing"









2 comments:

  1. Hi Cheryl, your bags and other gifts are lovely. Lucky girls to have someone to make them something from the heart. Have a great day, Tracy (patchNquilt)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely to see your makings Cheryl and how fortunate for your family to receive them...they are look super
    cheers Vickie

    ReplyDelete