Saturday, January 25, 2014

What I'm working on.

I have joined in Pat Sloans BOM "Globetrotting" and the first block which is in the center of the quilt is call "Washington DC".
I have also joined the "Make a Wish Foundation" BOM, it's called Wishing.
I'm also working on Michele Foster from the "Quilting Gallery" Block of the Week. I did the quilt along with Michele last year and totally enjoyed it and ended up making 3 of the same quilt as you would see in my last post. Well I have finally got around to making the first block for this years quilt along. I think their is room for improvement in both of these blocks. The Christmas one is a practice block that if it turns out all right I will use in either a smaller quilt or table runner or something and the other is the actual block for this quilt.
I thought I would add a couple of projects that I have worked on in the past.
The sampler quilt was a BOM designed by Zoe Clifton who owns my quilt shop "The Blanket Box" it's a few years ago now since I made it. The next two quilts are 2 of the quilts that I designed myself, I don't have a name for them as I simply don't know what to call them. The last picture is Cathedral Windows, it started to be be a cover for a European size pillow but when if finished putting it together I could not figure out how to put a back on it in order to turn it into a pillow case without ruining the look of the front, so if anyone has any ideas I would be more than grateful. Happy Sewing, make the most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment