Thursday, July 19, 2012

Ring, Ring

Yes it's a new phone. Well no, not exactly, it's actually a bag to carry your phone in or maybe a camera. My Dear Mum has recently brought a new phone and she is a terror for putting it away in a cupboard and of cause when you ring her, you can't get her so she asked me to make her a little bag for it that she can carry around. So here it is, complete with a long strap to either carry around her neck or wrap it around her wrist or she can put it on a belt as it has a belt loop on the back, so plenty of options.
I am a big fan of Jennifer Chiaverini's novels and her pattern books and I have just completed another of her quilt tops. I have put up a photo of it but it still has to sent off to the quilter to be quilted, I just thought I would give you a sneak preview.

No comments:

Post a Comment